Property tax bills are mailed in early December. If you don't receive yours, a copy can be printed from the Waupaca County Land Records web page.
If your mailing address is not correct, you are able to update your mailing address at the Waupaca County Website.
Options for paying your tax bill:
- Pay in person at the Community Center during posted hours
- Mail payments to Treasurer Karen Kopitzke (982-3290) at E8311 Cut Off Rd, New London WI 54961.
- Put them in the locking drop box at the Community Center.
When paying on or before January 31 make check payable to:
Town of Caledonia, E8311 Cutoff Rd., New London, WI 54961
When paying after January 31 make check payable to:
Waupaca County Treasurer, 811 Harding St, Waupaca, WI 54981
State law requires that all dogs be licensed.
- Cost $5 for neutered or spayed dogs; $10 for intact dogs
- Kennel licenses (for up to 12 dogs) $60
- Send a copy of the rabies vaccination certificate for each pet; a check for the total due; and a self addressed stamped envelope to: Town of Caledonia, E8311 Cut-Off Road, New London 54961
Questions: Call Karen Kopitzke, Treasurer at 982-3290